Electrician - Journeyman
The main duties of this position will consist of trouble-shooting equipment failures, maintaining electrical and electronic systems, and electrical wiring for building and equipment.
- The ideal candidate should have post high school education in electrical or electronics
- 2-4 years’ work experience
- Journeyman’s license
- Candidate should possess mechanical abilities, documentation skills, and ability to work independently and have the desire to learn.
Bedford Industries offers its employees a competitive total rewards package both professionally and personally. Below are a few of the benefits that we offer to fulltime employees.
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance Employee, Spouse and Children
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k + Employer Match
- Profit Sharing
Work and Life
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Time