Electrician - SIGN ON BONUS
The main duties of this position will consist of trouble-shooting equipment failures, maintaining electrical and electronic systems, and electrical wiring for building and equipment.
We offer a pleasant, indoor working environment with air conditioning. Hours are typically Monday-Friday, with occasional overtime on the weekends. In addition, we offer an allowance for electrical clothing and boots; and all personal protective equipment and tools are provided. Educational assistance is also available for obtaining Journeyman or Master's license.
$1,000 sign-on bonus will be awarded at time of hire, followed by another $1,000 bonus 6 months after hire.
- The ideal candidate should have post high school education in electrical or electronics
- Master's or Journeyman’s license, or 5 years' experience
- Candidate should possess mechanical abilities, documentation skills, and ability to work independently and have the desire to learn.
Bedford Industries offers its employees a competitive total rewards package both professionally and personally. Below are a few of the benefits that we offer to fulltime employees.
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance Employee, Spouse and Children
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k + Employer Match
- Profit Sharing
Work and Life
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Time